Press Brake Set-up and Operator
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below, are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Utilizing Set/Up sheet to pull required tooling and S/U machine.
- Manufacture products according to customer specifications utilizing blueprints.
- Ability to read a Traveler to ensure parts are correctly moved to the next Operation.
- Maintain a clean and safe workstation and area.
- Ability to produce quality parts and meet or exceed production standards.
- Accurate Labor Recording(exact qty’s a must)
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Ability to use inspection measuring tools.
- Ability to operate Press Brake and have set up skills.
- Basic Math skills (add, subtract, multiply, division)
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to read and write job instructions in the English Language.
- Have good writing and verbal communication skills.
- This position requires standing regularly, and walking occasionally.
- Required to repeatedly use one leg to engage foot pedal/bar to cycle the stroke.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. frequently.
Contact our HR department at email@example.com with any questions.
Download the application form and submit it below!